To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
October 20, 2021
- Officers received a report of theft in the 1900 block of Estella Street. The loss was estimated at $306.
October 21, 2021
- Jill Ann Onnen, 60, of 523 Clearview Dr., Perry, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant for third-degree harassment.
- Officers responded to a report of a domestic dispute in the 1100 block of Second Street. The dispute was verbal only, and the situation calmed.
- Officers responded to a report of criminal mischief in the 1700 block of W. Fifth Street. A rear window was broken out of a vehicle, but nothing was stolen from the vehicle. The damage was estimated at $250.
October 22, 2021
- A 2018 Ford Explorer, registered to and driven by Beth Ann Henriksen of 2516 Somerset Dr., Ames, collided with a legally parked 2016 Chevrolet Equinox, registered to Connie Smothers of 702 Fifth St., Perry, in Violet Hill Cemetery. No injuries were reported. Total estimated loss was $500.
October 23, 2021
- Hope Nadine Shield, 20, of 3307 McKinley St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of public intoxication.
- A 2001 Nissan Maxima, registered to Damazo Majak of 2512 Perry Park Ave., Perry, was struck by an unknown vehicle while parked outside a retail store. The damage was estimated at $300.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.