To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
Oct. 22, 2021
- Grace Beeber of Redfield was traveling on Old Highway 6 near K Avenue when she slowed for a vehicle in front of her, and her vehicle was struck by a vehicle, driven by Kinsey Alt of Redfield. No injuries were reported. Damage to Beeber’s vehicle was estimated at $5,000, and damage to Alt’s vehicle was estimated at $3,500.
- Geoffrey McBurney, 34, of 219 Pin Oak Court, Norwalk, was arrested on a warrant for third-degree fraudulent practice.
Oct. 23, 2021
- Amina Marquart of Tucson, Arizona, was traveling on Panther Creek Road at God’s Country Lane when she swerved to avoid a deer, and her vehicle rolled into the ditch. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $5,000.
- Mark Wiedenhoff of Minburn was traveling westbound on 240th Street near T Avenue when his vehicle struck debris in the road. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $1,800.
- Michael Blaser of Woodward was traveling westbound in the 32000 block of Iowa Highway 141 when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $3,000.
- Cade Harris, 18, of 3000 University Ave, West Des Moines, was arrested for OWI.
- Suanne Winters, 50, of 916 North St., Coon Rapids, was arrested on three warrants.
- Yareli Avila, 33, of 415 Pine Ave., Norwalk, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Larry Walker, 34, of 4109 Amherst St., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for domestic abuse assault.
Oct. 24, 2021
- No activity reported.
Oct. 25, 2021
- Nicholas Freed of Baraboo, Wisconsin, was traveling eastbound on U.S. Interstate 80 near the 111 mile marker when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $2,500.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.