To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
Aug. 6, 2021
- Sierra Graham, 18, of 303 N. Division St., Stuart, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Willow Kern of Jamaica was traveling westbound on 240th Street at W Avenue when a vehicle, driven by Drew Bissell of Grimes, pulled out in front of Kern’s vehicle, which struck Bissell’s vehicle. Both drivers were examined at the scene by the Dallas County EMS. Damage to Kern’s vehicle was estimated at $8,000, and damage to Bissell’s vehicle was estimated at $8,000. Bissell was issued a citation for failure to obey stop sign and yield right of way.
- Autumn Wood, 18, of 26 River Vista Dr., Adel, was arrested for OWI and issued a citation for driving on wrong side of two-way highway.
Aug. 7, 2021
- Zakary Olsen, 22, of 620 Willis Ave., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Cody Roth, 33, of 317 E. Wood St., Polk City, was arrested on a warrant for parole violation.
- Dwayne Portwood, 33, of 1116 E. 12th St., Des Moines, was arrested for stalking-violation of protective order and two counts of contempt-violation of no-contact/protective order.
- Alan Ward-Well, 36, of 904 Randolph St., Des Moines, was arrested for second-degree theft and first-offense trespass.
Aug. 8, 2021
- Delores Davis of Adel was traveling in the 17000 block of U.S. Highway 6 when her vehicle struck an unidentified animal. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $2,000.
- Payton Jacobe of Adair was traveling north on Old Highway 6 when a vehicle, driven by Rusty Stark of Stuart, pulled out in front of Jacobe’s, which swerved and entered the ditch. No injuries were reported. Damage to Jacobe’s vehicle was estimated at $2,000. Stark was issued a citation for failure to yield upon entering highway.
- Chad Menz, 40, of 1508 Evelyn St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.