To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
July 22, 2021
- Chad Betts, 46, of 916 May St., Marshalltown, was arrested on a warrant for possession of a controlled substance and dominion/control of firearm/offensive weapon by felon.
July 23, 2021
- Kevin Mains, 64, of 1405 Jefferson St., Redfield, was issued a citation for allowing his dog to run at large in the city limits of Redfield.
- Jared Umbaugh, 39, of 508 Bridge St., Redfield, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Bobbie Jones, 36, of 1006 Murray St., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Casey Tarpley, 39, of 12326 Lanham Severn Road, Bowie, Maryland, was arrested for first-offense OWI.
- Maren Meusburger of Linden was traveling north in the 27000 block of U.S. Highway 169 when her vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $6,000.
July 24, 2021
- Alex Meyer, 35, of 2010 Fourth St. S.W., Altoona, was arrested for trespass, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance, driving while license denied, suspended, cancelled or revoked, reckless driving, unlawful possession of prescription drug and eluding.
- Jonathan Reveles, a18, of 3217 Dubuque Ave., Des Moines, was arrested for OWI and issued a citation for speeding.
- Patrick Moore, 34, of 1415 Otley Ave., Perry, was arrested for disorderly conduct-abusive epithet/threatening gestures.
- Olivia Buckley, 26, of no fixed abode in Des Moines was arrested on a warrant for violation of parole.
- Justin Atkins, 31, of 701 Prairie, Adel, was arrested on a warrant for violation of parole.
July 25, 2021
- Lacey Battani, 35, of 210 Walnut St., Woodward, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance.
- Brian McCleary, 41, of 2202 Broadway St., Granger, was arrested for violation of a no-contact/protective order.
- Michael Huss, 41, of no fixed abode in Redfield was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.